Project info for Vae Soli!
Created 22 Feb 2004 at 19:12 UTC by PatBoens.
Notes: Our values
- Vae Soli! (Woe to him that is alone)
- Company members
- Open to good partners
- Strong ethics
- Respect of individuals
- Code of Business Coduct
- #1 Open Source EAI within 2 years
- Profitable organization (equitably shared benefits)
- Recognized highly professional individuals
- Recognized highly professional products
- Company wide shared values + priorities (the group prevails on the individuals)
- EAI is the next frontier
- In order to be flexible and to address very varied needs, it is required to integrate many heterogeneous applications, data and processes in a useful and economic manner. We are part of that that.
- This statement is common sense within 5 years.
- Now is the right moment to be part of that movement.
Copyright (C) 1989 - 2003 FastWrite, Kraainem. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of FastWrite nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- Any Modification which You create or to which You contribute must be made available, prior to any use, except for internal development and practice, in Source Code form under the terms of this License either on the same media as an Executable version or via an accepted Electronic Distribution Mechanism to anyone to whom you made an Executable version available; and if made available via Electronic Distribution Mechanism, must remain available for at least twenty-four (24) months after the date it initially became available, or at least twelve (12) months after a subsequent version of that particular Modification has been made available to such recipients. You shall notify the Initial Developer of the Modification and the location of the Source Code via email (email@example.com). Initial Developer will be acting as maintainer of the Source Code and may provide an Electronic Distribution mechanism for the Modification to be made available. You must cause all Covered Code to which you contribute to contain a file documenting the changes You made to create that Covered Code and the date of any change. You must include a prominent statement that the Modification is derived, directly or indirectly, from Original Code provided by the Initial Developer and including the name of the Initial Developer in (a) the Source Code, and (b) in any notice in an Executable version or related documentation in which You describe the origin or ownership of the Covered Code.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
License: Our own license type
This project has the following developers: