Rygel 0.7.1 (Home on the Remains)Rygel 0.7.1 (Home on the Remains) is out!
A new release in the current unstable 0.7.x series for upcoming GNOME 2.31.4
- Implement DLNA's 'AnyContainer' upload extenstion. This allows clients to
upload items without having to specify target container. Currently it only
works for the Tracker backend.
- Report types of items that could be created/uploaded in a container and allow
clients to search containers by this property.
- Port last bits of C code to Vala. Now Rygel is completely written in Vala.
- Make Rygel build/work against both current stable and unstable Vala releases.
- Offer SD transcoding in EU profile. Seems certain Sony Bravia TVs only
support EU profiles. With this change, they should at least be able to use the
- Two more unit tests.
- Provide default configuration for WMV transcoding.
- Correctly handle boolean commandline option for disabling WMV transcoder.
- Port the external plugin to use the new D-Bus MediaServer specification:
http://live.gnome.org/Rygel/MediaServer2Spec. The new specification is meant
to be very generic and scale well to large media hierarchies.
- Make use of search API when implemented by the external application.
- Various other performance improvements.
- Preferences UI:
- Improve resize behavior.
- Add missing bevel to URI tree view.
- Replace GtkVBox by GtkVButtonBox where appropriate.
- Added Punjabi Translation.
- Updated Norwegian bokmål translation.
- Updated Galician translations.
- Updated Spanish translation.
- Updated Hebrew translation.
- Various non-functional improvements.
- Require gtk+-3.0 >= 2.90.3.
- Require gupnp-av >= 0.5.7.
- Require gupnp-vala >= 0.6.7.
Bugs fixed in this release:
593628 - mp2ts transcoder not working with certain Bravia TV models.
596214 - URI table is missing bevel.
All contributors to this release:
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
A S Alam
Download source tarball from here