Today turned out to be an unproductive day, despite a good start. Well I did talk to arlo to figure out what was needed for the new druid and started orientling myself in the druid code (while realizing that it's a piece of shit). So I basically started fixing it up in gnome-libs HEAD, killing leaks, fixing refcounting, fixing crashes / warnings. Still this might be more fun then I thought. But it at least gives me ideas about how to do a quick fixup of the nautilus cut and paste code to do what we want.
There was free pizza and stale beer (left over from fridy's beer bash) at eazel today. After work we went to lucky 13's with eskil for a beer, and now I'm trying to get gnome-libs HEAD working on my laptop.