I've been making some progress on the capplet. Discussed with eskil as to what to do with my unfinished changes. We decided that I should commit them into branch so that he can poke at it while I'm gone on my trip "home". The fact that I needed to commit something spured me onto some active hacking yesterday and I wound up braking a lot of things. So now it is not commitable at all. Let see if I can get it working again before I leave on thursday.
And may pay-work is not exactly cooperating. Have to finish shit-load of stuff before I leave.