26 Apr 2001 tronical   » (Master)

Finally (after coolo pushed me a few times ;-) I fixed the actionprops bug when performing .rc file upgrades (so you don't loose this section anymore when a kde app upgrades its .rc file) .

Also fixed khtml to not show these annoying error messageboxes anymore for iframe and object objects (like 'unknown host ads.doubleclick.com' or the like ) . Gnn, that was annoying at times.

Nothing exciting otherwise, other than that I got a chunk of taxes back and consider spending some of the money for buying a nice book about design patterns :-)

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!