Fixed some minor konq/e bugs. Now it works fine with the unique-application mechanism of QPE.
Get more and more email from people asking about konq/e . Cool :)
Hacked KPresenter. Rewrote the image handling to utilize the new KoImage and KoImageCollection classes. Was quite some work, but it was fun. Hope I didn't break anything ;-) , although I didn't experience any problems, yet.
Feels good to hack some koffice stuff again.
Did some scheme hacking for university. Read today what we will have a bit more time for the upcoming exam than expected. Wohoo!
Arghl, I shouldn't stay up so long and hack KDE stuff. Need to really get more sleep ;-)