I managed to get my app together in time and showed it off at my talk tonight. I was SOOO late, but the folks at the meeting were quite forgiving and even appeared to not fall asleep during the talk.
- There are more python programmers out there than I realized.
- Fixed around 10 kdoc bugs since my last entry.
- A KDOC bug reporter mentioned a showstopper feature that should be quite easily implementable using the infrastructure I built around the @defgroup/@group tags. Externally overloaded operators need to be logically associated with the classes they customize in the docs.
- Dimmu Borgir make some scary music, nordic black metal isn't dead yet.
- Tempted a great deal to use napster after checking it out at a friend's house, but I still can't get myself to use it. I can't reconcile myself to wholesale piracy.
Wish Baldur's Gate worked under Linux. I guess the upside is that I play it a lot less this way...(ie not at all - can't remember the last time this machine was booted into windows)