I finally put Resourcerver on public subversion and public browsing today. It's been a long time coming. I had the project on CVS a long time ago, in fact when the project started, but my early source-tree structural changes were so frequent and drastic that neither I nor CVS could keep up with tracking them. I set aside version control for all releases up until now. It took about a year of design and programming to get it to the point where I felt confident releasing an alpha version, but I dropped CVS a few months before that. It would be nice to have those changes tracked for regression testing, but in the end the project has quite a bit more structural efficiency than I would have had the patience for using a VCS.
I'm not sure exactly how I feel about having the non-packaged files out there. I don't have anything private, but it does include a few scripts and other files I don't ever intend to include in the package.
Anyway, it's out there now, so please take a look if you have an interest in the project. Reading the source and changes online certainly beats downloading and extracting a package. It is a lot of code, just to warn you (~53k lines.)