- A user (from Sweden) started to work on a HostMIB Process Table Discovery Script & Poller, which is very useful to monitor the processes on a remote host (thanks Anders). We talked a bit about our countries, money, work, etc. He is also going to monitor a huge network with JFFNMS.
- The only issue left for the release of JFFNMS is no more.. it was only a bad table problem, no code modification involved. So I will release version 0.7.0 on Monday.
- Also another user reports that his Debian Box is passing the '&' sign as part of the argv array on PHP 4.2.1/4.3.1 so the respawning of processes (or putting a process in the background) doesn't work, anyone saw that before?
- I got the Satellite Carrier Poller System working :), it's a C, PGSQL, GPIB Project, I can now measure the C/N and last plot of any carrier on 1 transponder, tomorrow I will include on-demand polling and on Monday Transponder Switch Communication, and I didnt do a mess with the pointers. I plan to make a JFFNMS plugin for this, to store the C/N of a carrier over the time.
- Mozilla 1.3b is now working on my Sparc64 Gentoo Machine, this is the first time Mozilla finish compiling on sparc64 without any GCC ICE's, Thanks to the Mozilla & Gentoo dev teams (No more X over SSH to run it), I'm also trying to get MozPlugger to work fine, I think there is some config file problems.
- I'm at the middle of the 'Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King' book, in Spanish ('El Se~nor de los Anillos: el Retorno del Rey'), this one of the first novels I read in a long time, I mostly read Manuals, Tech or Political Magazines, or some Science Book (The Age of Spiritual Machines).
- My Brother Martin (Web Design), My GF (Translations, she is studying to become an English Teacher), and I (content, idea and direction) are modifing the SzYsZ Networks site.
Also, as some of you already noticed, English is not my First Language, so excuse me if I made some mistakes.