I finally saw Delicatessen this weekend and when I get a preliminary version of geekbooks running, I'll write a review and paste the link.
Speaking of geekbooks, I acheived the following this weekend:
- I have an intermediate schema for Books, Music, Film.
- I have some of the relationships for people, ratings, and the above three tables.
- Some ideas for where hotspots will lie. (Of course, this never works out the way anybody thinks it will, I won't know where the hotspots are until after I profile)
- brandon wiley and I spent some time arguing about the rating metrics with useful output.
- The beginnings of an RDF dump of implicit metadata 
- Moved from Tomcat to Jetty.
: implicit metadata means metadata not for it's own sake. It's a psychological issue really. Tell people they're creating metadata, and Cory Doctorow's paper on the straw-man of metadata comes to life, but allow people to give their opinion wherever they choose and you suddenly have a much better pool of not-quite-but-can-be-translated-into metadata.