- enjoyed my george foreman grill. I made some soy patties.
- actually worked hard on my parser but didn't write more than a dozen lines of code.
- watched a cheesy movie which could have been really good
- thought about revamping my resume.
- oh, my 13w3->svga converter showed up. goddamned irix won't let me in. At least linux has a nice single-user mode. I guess I'll have to either acquire IRIX media somewhere or just say fuck it and pass the indy off to somebody else. I can definitely see it being a major time-suck for me.
150Mhz R5000, 8bit graphics, 64M RAM, 500M HD.