Added 3D primitive support to berlin last night. It still needs a lot of work for it all to blend nicely into one unified scene graph (using the appropriate traversal types as you walk through the polymorphic nodes, for example), but you can already get nice screenshots.
An interesting aspect to note is that I did all the prototyping in a python client, before I moved the code into the PrimitiveKit. The joy of using a location transparent and language transparent architecture...
I'v also been working on synopsis, in particular printable
output formats. As it turned out, docbook isn't yet able to
annotate programming languages, Abstract Syntax Trees in
I'll maybe go and make a proposal concerning some more entities, based on the AST type system I use inside synopsis.
In the meantime, I wrote a texinfo based formatter, which does the job quite nicely.