I spent some time catching up on a few Twisted bugs and things I'd left languishing for a while... in the end, two bugs were closed and a test fixed, plus a few odds and ends that have been on my mental todo list for some time.
It felt good to be productive (seeing as work is very unproductive at the moment), although the list of issues assigned to me in the bug tracker is still depressingly long (14 items, most of them several months old).
Part of what I did today was some gardening on my proof-of-concept inetd for Twisted, which has now matured nicely. The core module is now almost trivially short. Seeing code develop into something clean, rather than grow into an unplanned mess is very satisfying. Of course, there's not much need for an alternative inetd implementation, but it's nice to see that it's now dead easy to write with Twisted.