fudcon day 2 and 3 thoughts
day 2 -
- running late – took brompton to get coffee and food
- barcamp, yay – gluster, once again, on top of my to-look-at-list
- lunch yay
- more barcamp
- head back to the hotel
- go to put the brompton back in the car – no keys
- retrace steps – no joy
- do it again – no joy
- resolve to not worry about it until sunday.
- fudpub. Nice – food was good, space was open, bowling seems to be a good activity for fedora-y people
- back to the hotel (while it snows) to sit around and talk for a long time. It was pleasant and worthy of note that sitting and talking with friends and coworkers is a nice way to take your mind off of other worries. I appreciated being able to sit and talk with so much of the infrastructure and other teams. It was comfortable and it was relaxing.
I guess that’s one of the F’s of Fedora.
Thanks to the organizers for putting this together.