New release of Coarse Knocking!
Name: Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira
Member since: 2004-10-11 18:24:34
Last Login: 2008-04-10 18:31:47
I'm Support Analist on Orlandia, SP, Brazil. My open source
* a Developer on Project Debian-BR-CDD;
* a Developer Candidate on Project Debian;
* a Developer on Coarse Knocking project ;
* a Helper on Snort-BR project ;
 - http://coarseknocking.sourceforge.net
 - http://snort.linuxsecurity.com.br
New release of Coarse Knocking. I fixed a critical bug in the sent key in client mode and improved the documentation.
I'm with new project named Coarse Port Knocking.
This is a simple implementation of Port Knocking techniques. This sniffs network packets with determined keys and executes commands like firewall to open and close ports. In the client mode injects packets with key to server. This is a personal project of the your author and is available for everybody by your GPL Licence.
I'm a little tired in the last days. I need of a vacation....:)
I think that this happens due the projects and the pressure suffered in the beginning of this year on my job... :(
- Packaged a new Gnome icon theme (dlg-etiquette) to Debian
- Packaged the new XMMS home theme to Debian-BR-CDD
* I would like to be responsible for the main gnome themes on Debian :)
si0ux certified others as follows:
Others have certified si0ux as follows:
[ Certification disabled because you're not logged in. ]
Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.