16 Feb 2002 shlomif   » (Master)

Fixing the IP-Noise Final Report

The Final Report of the IP-Noise Project which Roy and I wrote was based on an old version of the Mid-Term Report before Lavy fixed a lot of things. Thus, Lavy was not very happy with it, and asked us to correct things before he'll take another look. He said the user's guide which we wrote was very good, OTOH.

Today, my father and I went over the final report and corrected a lot of things. Office XP was installed so it can read the report in the first place, but it still causes some minor glitches. But so far, the document is better than it was before.

The worst case scenario is that we will lose some points due to the brevity of the report.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!