I spent a lot of time in the weekend working on the Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs course's homework. I forgot the LaTeX files that contained the cover page I prepared on my Com-Net Lab workstation, so I re-created a cover page from scratch. It was not too hard.
It maybe my impression but it seems that Scheme programs are more prone to bugs than Perl programs. And those bugs are harder to trace. MIT Scheme is rather strange in the sense that the identifiers there are case-insensitive. I checked it on Guile and A and a are completely different variables.
I rode my bicycle twice on Friday and once on Saturday. Now I'm going to bike again. Last weekend one of the brakes cords of my bicycle broke, and I had to return with them to home walking. This thursday, I walked with them to the bicycle repair man and he fixed them.
I'm getting tired of my bicycle breaking down, so I asked my mother to buy me a new bicycle for my birthday instead of an electrical organ which was our original plan.
Refactoring the Law
There's a small article I have been intending to write for a long time about re-factoring the Law. To sum up, I believe that adding new laws is like making ugly changes to the code that attempt to add more functionality but mess it up completely.
The equivalent of refactoring a code is taking out redundant or harmful laws out of the Law Canon.