Yesterday and today, I started doing some basic, i mean VERY basic coding on 1944.
What i did was basically just have the game check for your operating system, and set its
options accordingly. Then it checks for your version of pygame, so that it's older than
version 1.5 because of bugs. Then, if everything checks out, pygame is started.
Thats all i really got finished. Im not that experienced in pygame so i need to read a little
about it before i jump in and start working on some dialogs.
Well, the quest to get Civil running on my Gentoo Linux is still on-going. Today, when i was
messing with some AI code, i got an error while trying to resize the playfield resolution. Its
never done that before! Not only that, i wasnt messing with any of that code that handles
Somehow i will get this to work. Somehow, someday.