I finally took the time to write a few things about myself. Seemed stupid to have an empty account :)
I'm in a state of deep misery. I have two five-hour exams next week; in "Graphics and Interaction programming" and "Artificial languages and syntactic analysis". It's funny how two very interesting subjects can be transformed to something awful just because you know you're having an exam soon.
I guess they'll be very interesting again after I've had the exams.
One thing lit up my day, though: I went to the book stores in town, becuase they have the annual "bokrea", when book stores all over Sweden are selling lots of books at lowered prices.
I bought 9 books:
- Eddan: The foundation of nordic mythology.
- A book with nordic myths and old stories.
- Two books by Agust Strindberg, a famous Swedish writer.
- A book about whisky.
- A book about beer.
- A book containing classic swedish lyric and poetry.
- A huge book about the great philosophers.
- The Human Beast by Emile Zola.
I got interested in nordic mythology after I read "Tolkien's Ring" by David Day.
Well, it's time to sleep.
See you! (as if anyone is reading this :)