I finally took the time to write a few things about myself.
Seemed stupid to have an empty account :)
I'm in a state of deep misery. I have two five-hour exams
in "Graphics and Interaction programming" and "Artificial
languages and syntactic analysis". It's funny how two very
interesting subjects can be transformed to something awful
just because you know you're having an exam soon.
I guess they'll be very interesting again after I've had the
One thing lit up my day, though: I went to the book stores
in town, becuase they have the annual "bokrea", when book
stores all over Sweden are selling lots of books at lowered
I bought 9 books:
- Eddan: The foundation of nordic mythology.
- A book with nordic myths and old stories.
- Two books by Agust Strindberg, a famous Swedish
- A book about whisky.
- A book about beer.
- A book containing classic swedish lyric and poetry.
- A huge book about the great philosophers.
- The Human Beast by Emile Zola.
I got interested in nordic mythology after I read "Tolkien's
Ring" by David Day.
Well, it's time to sleep.
See you! (as if anyone is reading