Arggh. Today was one of those day when *everything* goes wrong.
Spent about an hour apt-get upgrading my box. At last i managed to unbreak my package configuration though. Solved an annoying problem with the perl5.6 packages not having a /usr/bin/perl symlink in.
Started work on my collection on python powered GNOME applets now that i've completed the docs for GNOME-Stones i need something else to keep me busy.
Ressu has been merging the 4.3 PHP-Nuke tree into DP's CVS hopefully, we'll be able to merge our changes and complete the TODO list.
May get on with funky-penguin.co.uk and get some new stuff in there, turn the site into a personal portal for me :).