AD1989B SPDIF support fixed
Following up on my earlier posting on the AD2000BX/AD1989B SPDIF support being broken, I figured out the required fixes, and they are waiting in the sound-2.6 kernel tree for the next merge window
- ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Implement multiple outputs for AD1988
- ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Quirk for Asus P5Q Premium/Pro boards.
- ALSA: HDA: hda_proc: Fix printf format specifier
- ALSA: HDA: hda_local: Less magic numbers.
- ALSA: HDA: patch_analog: Fix SPDIF output on AD1989B