7 Jun 2001 pvaneynd   » (Master)

Aarrgh I found why it suddenly broke: I used

cvs -q update -APd .

and that introduced an incompatible change to the layout of the logical hostname structures!

So at least I know why it goes wrong now :-) So now I can just check if my corrections worked and then time-travel forward until I hit problems...

Pfff. How many times I've been stabbed in the back with those incompatible changes... I long to have cmucl stable and to start working on sbcl a bit more...

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!