today was consumed by taxes, errands, and general running arround. in fact, i am only making this entry while i should be printing additional tax forms ...
- Took my wife to her physical therapy appointment (dislocated knee) ... good news is that she is mostly walking without crutches, bad news is PT will continue for a while.
- spent some time sorting food for the local food assistance pantry ... quality time with my daughter and her girl scout troop.
- spent some time looking at laptops ... any one have experience with the thinkpad 240 as a linux platform? let me know.
- printed way too many forms and pubs ... taxes suck
- topped the day off by attending the baptism of a girl in my wife's Sunday School class.