7 May 2005 nyo   » (Journeyer)

Oh, shit. Sarge is finally frozen. Nice. They're planning to release on 30th of May. Nice date. The only bad thing is that many of maintainers are students and have exams this time. As for my packages. They're in nice state, excepting goobox. One more day and 0.9.91-1 would be in Sarge. But now it's frozen and I should either make 0.9.90-3 for Sarge or make release team accept new upstream release. Waiting for answer from vorlon. I wonder what's the problem to accept a BUGFIX new upstream release (really no new features). If I'll backport fixes for current Sarge's Goobox bugs, it will be actually the same as new upstream version, so why don't just accept it...

Gnome Art package won't be in Sarge as it didn't make it in time. Sad, but true.

Other packages are nice.

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!