The kid is progressing slowly, he started two nights ago with a subset of the alphabet and is now almost done memorizing two-thirds of the symbols. I placed the kid in an actual test to see if he can see the difference. It went like this:
- Do you see the English text above?
- Yes, of course I can read it.
- Now, try reading the symbols below.
- Well, the letters are mixed up.
- That’s right, the text go circular as you read a syllable.
- OK, now I get it.
- Try reading it the way it was written.
- The first symbol is T.
- Followed by ae?
- Go on…
- Keep going
- Ya got it.