Improvements to slime-indentation
I just merged a mess of improvements to the slime-indentation contrib. To gain the benefit of them, update your Slime from CVS and make sure your slime-setup call looks something like this:
(slime-setup '(slime-fancy slime-indentation)) ;; This is my preference -- alter to taste. (setq lisp-lambda-list-keyword-parameter-alignment t) (setq lisp-lambda-list-keyword-alignment t)
Summary of improvements:
- Subclause aware loop indentation. (Adapted from cl-indent-patches.el.)
- Support for if* indentation. (Adapted from Gabor Melis' mail to slime-devel.)
- Improved lambda-list indentation. (Didier Verna's recent work.)
- Improved defmethod indentation. (Didier Verna's recent work.)
- Support for #+foo and friends.
- Indent ,(...) and ,@(...)as code.
- Correct handling of (... &rest symbol) indentation specs. Fixes eg. prog indentation.
- Distinguish default from other things beginning with "def". Fixes eg. :default-initargs indentation.