* Convincing some people on the guile mailing list that guile is a good target-language for Python compilers
* Uploading patch to SF to correct the documentation for the "in" and "not in" operators. The old version was correct about a million years ago, as it didn't even mention __getiem__
* Talked to Adi Stav about moving www.iglu.org.il to Actcom. Seems he won't have time to go with me on Friday, so I might taking someone else with me.
* Idiots at work test stuff in the last minute
* Went out with Pezz, ate some and talked about the future of the software world.