- I'll be speaking at the UKUUG Linux conference in Manchester this November.
- The ACM have chosen my article on power management from Queue last year as a shining example of such things, and republished it in Communications where you may now peruse it at your leisure. Fanmail may be sent to the usual addresses.
- I'll be in Boston from the 7th to 11th of December, and New York from the 11th to 15th. I will be endeavouring not to break any bones in the process. Might actually ensure I have travel insurance this time.
- I'll be presenting at LCA next January. Current plans involve spending a week in Melbourne afterwards and a few days in San Francisco on the way back.
Things I want to do:
- Visit Iceland. It sounds like it might be relatively cheap soon.
- Make this I²C code work.
- Get dynamic power state switching on ATOM-based Radeons working. This probably involves actually plugging the card in.