My NetBSD file server name is Rapace it run under an Epia M mini itx, and i had trouble with the mainboard ethernet card, with the help of Gilbou i update my NetBSD to current, and now it work really whell.
I did also a script wich i put in a crontab which look at the download status of my mldonkey, and then it send it to the background of my osX main computer wich name is Titan. I also put new drive in Rapace my file server it now have 300 gig.
I'm also looking in how to put my mldonkey into a chroot.
I don't find an other computer for my firewall, i also need a small switch.
My hotline client server project will start very soon, we have our first meet in 2 days.