RFC : SPAMCENTER
The spamcenter is a place to deliver spam to.
By collecting spam there, instead of bouncing it or delivering it to the user, you will be able to reach the following goals :
1. See who is spamming.
2. See what is being spammed.
3. See when the spammers are spamming
4. Alow users to retrieve non-spam
5. Allow patterns to be set up to compress the spam as just differences to other spam.
6. Allow tester of antispam software to run on the data files.
7. Allow people to route their mail via the SPAMCENTER for screening.
8. use certifications and webs of trust to allow certified users to report new spam.
9. Allow certified users to create patterns to catch spam.
10. store all the data under the GFDL and GPL.