I'm a bit worried about the dedication to get sarge out of the door. There was a Bug-Squashing Party over the weekend which I was remotely attending, doing one sponsored upload, fixing Exult and trying to be helpful to others. Still, Frank Lichtenheld credited me for this small amount of work, which rather says it all about the attendence of the other Developers.
Most of the time during the weekend I tried to build glibc on hurd-i386. It turned out that there seem to be still some problems with Ogi's patch for ext2fs large stores, as I got quite some file system corruption and never managed to complete a build. Reverting to the hurd package from unstable and making a smaller partition made glibc compile fine, libc0.3-dev still needs to be fixed by Jeff Bailey though.
Over the last week, I got most of my Debian packages in shape for sarge. MPQC now built fine on all arches for the first time ever, and after fixing a bug in the test suite, a shared library of OpenBabel is ready to go into sarge now as well. This made it possible to get a ghemical package linked dynamically against OpenBabel and MPQC into unstable, which will replace the severly outdated version in sarge soon. I also fixed PyMOL, but it's still stuck in Dep-Wait on hppa due to a mistake with Build-Depends and despite a mail to debian-hppa. The last outstanding package now is XDrawChem and Warren Stramiello is fine with me uploading it.