Finally created an advogato account. Today was an exhausting day, at least I managed to copy most of the MC88100 processor documentation (still got the MC88200 cmmu documentation to copy :( ).
The new job seems to be cool, not very mind-boggling though. Writing a telex gateway supporting encryption could be fun still.
I finally got myself to try out bigloo and stalin, after fighting with brl far over 2 hours. The damn thing wouldn't work, complaining about NullExceptions. I still need some kind of dynamic webpage, and it of course has to be scheme, so I thought that a stalin CGI would be nice. Stalin indeed is nice, and *fast*, but it is slow as a slug to compile my just 45 lines long code. After working with mzscheme yesterday, and kawa, stalin and bigloo today, I must say that guile is kind of crappy, nowhere near what the webpage says. I'll stop ranting here though, as I don't think I really in the position to criticize anything :)