100 Words for my Friends Taking the Bar Exam
Things I did to myself before the bar exam:
- Did only a fraction of the recommended practice essays.
- Generally felt drastically underprepared.
Things that happened to me during the bar exam:
- Day before the exam, while studying poolside at the hotel: got a sunburn.
- First day of exam: stung by a bee.
- Last day of exam: computer crash, requiring me to handwrite the last section of the exam. Haven’t hand-written for three hours straight since college.
Result? Passed, and not only that, got invited to be an exam grader.
So: moral of the story: don’t panic. You’ll pass.