*sigh* Here we go again...
I was going to put out some new code for the W3C HTML Validation Service today, but RL is getting in the way. This probably means I won't be ready to release anything until next weekend. On the flip side, this probably also means that what I release will be beta instead of alpha. I bet Gerald would call this a Good Thing®. :-)
- HTML::Template support is in.
- Code is in total flux. Valid pages validate, but invalid pages makes it die horribly.
- Despite sweeping changes, code is significantly cleaner.
- Link checking and recursive validation might make it into this version, but should be a sure thing for next version unless priorities change.
- XML and ";imgonly" output is still getting nowhere. :-(
A current snapshot is available at <URI:http://www.tss.no/~link/dist/val.tar.gz>.