Today was a gtkgrid full time day and I did some fancy stuff. This is a list of current improvements:
- There is a header window now with a button in every column. The label of the button is the title of the column.
- Columns have variable width to acomodate their model contents and also the title text.
- We also have a sidebar with a small right arrow pointing to the current row. This would be a good place to check for right click buttons to pop up a menu for adding and removing rows.
- I fixed an anoying bug with the CellRendererSpin. When the user clicked too fast on the spin arrows the focus came back to the grid. All I needed to do was to check if the button event window field was the correct one.
- Thanks to Owen now I know how to draw with the color I want. I used this knowledge to draw a blue rectangle on the current cell.
Wanna see al this changes together? Well, here you have an screenshot
But not everything are good news. The scroll is broken now after so many changes. I'll need to understand better how the gdk_window_move and gdk_window_scroll works.