Drawing a blank.
More gtkhtml work. I finally unified the display type variable and the level variable, then reworked some of the stack code to use the new settings. The parser is a little more fexible now and I'm happy with the direction of the changes.
I talked to Radek a little about the code he has been working on, it sounds quite nice. Hopefully he'll be able to merge it back into the trunk soon. I think both of us wish we had a little more time to finish this round of refactoring before moving on to other things.
Lots of drawing lately. The first couple of drawings I went ahead and scanned and inked. Since then I've just been leaving them in the sketch book since they are largely just exercises. The drawing has been enjoyable and I've noticed some improvement since the boston trip.