Wow, back in austin and still busy as always. Spent some time making pretty pictures for various things. I need to get back to gtkhtml and fix a couple of outstanding layout issues that will make editing go much more smoothly.
I've started to accumulate hacks for the path export code in the gimp. The latest writes out an eps based on the current path. I used this and epstopdf to make a path tigert could use and edit in freehand. At some point I need to clean this and the svg export hack up and actually make gimp paths a little more useful.
Speaking of paths, the gimp really needs to ditch the current code and use libart.