4:32pm GMT+5 ==
Work has kept me from posting in a while. Sorry about that... Now that I've got some time to tinker with Free Software, let's look at the projects:
- OpenVRML -- The libvrml97 library has changed it's name to libopenvrml, and the applications I help to maintain need tweaking to compensate. tflynn has graciously provided a patch for gtklookat, and I'll probably crib much smarts from his contribution for xmlookat.
- viator -- I've almost finished with the testing and I'll release it into the wild over the weekend. I'm looking forward to finishing development on this one so I can move on.
- scribe -- in working on viator, I've had an epiphany WRT how scribe can be made cooler. There's also the "scribe write me a Makefile" option I want to add...
- tome -- a different help system.
- some sort of front-end for the Project Gutenberg.
- glboids -- I've got some mutations to put the boids artificial life system through. Should prove slick.
I'll be writing another entry over the weekend. Best regards to everyone, and if someone would like to help me test viator on a Macintosh system, please let me know...
Thanks for your time and attention--