* still owe a lot on my credit card. Wow, who would've thought financial planning was so crucial. :)
* bored at work. There's stuff to do, but its not challenging. Sigh.
* studying psychology/linguistics at UWA. Yes, I'm a second year (ie, not a first year). I gave up studying CompSci - first and second year stuff just frustrates me and I don't need frustrating things whilst I'm working full time.
What I'm currently working on:
* I'm a programmer for an online MUD. No, I won't say which. Its nifty though - it uses a proprietary engine and a crazy syntax which is the bastard child of C and BASIC. Very good for writing MUD code in.
* I'm still tinkering with fast network application frameworks: check my homepage for the CVS repo. "projects/col" has what I'm working on.