Got some time over the weekend to do a bit of organisational work. Had a look over the current state of NASM and checked up on what bugs had been fixed and hadn't. I'm going to organise an interim release, so that developers can tell whether or not their patches have made it into my code and whinge at me in case they haven't.
Had a play with an old scripting language I wrote for my company a while back, and got it to compile with modern compilers & glibc. I don't think the company is interested any more so I may be able to persuade them to release the copyright back to me, at which point it's open season :-)
If I can get it to work properly, I'd like to incorporate it into Helium, which is an experimental project I've been working on lately, a web application server similar to ColdFusion... it definitely needs a scripting language, and I'd rather not rewrite from scratch or have to learn how to incorporate someone else's code into it.
Also got a chance to play a bit more with QT; I've started on a personal finance tracking application to replace a spreadsheet I've been using with something a little more usable...
All in all, a rather busy weekend!