Dodging a nasty outbreak of Norwalk at my office by curtailing my social life has had the welcome side effect that I've managed to throw together libRUIN 0.1.4! The automatic table layout stuff is actually working now -- including, for example, nested tables, and there are fixes from the latest releases of SDOM and SCSS, adding support for automatic XML dialect detection and Unicode characters. Lots of miscellaneous fixes, too, including one for the intermittent rendering corruption that'd been there since the beginning (it was a race on Guile's GC, it turns out). Check out the NEWS file for more information -- the release is in the official place, http://www.nongnu.org/libruin/.
I find that putting a release together is kind of stressful -- not because of the testing or the packaging itself, but because I have to write the mailing list announcement, the freshmeat release notes, an entry in this diary, etc., and I have to word each one a little bit differently or I feel like I'm spamming. This way I just feel like a crank.