- Getting used to the system here. Quite different from the chaos of Slashdot.
- Ruminating some ideas about an web article or paper on distributed scientific web apps.
- Doing some simple PHP coding to test several template classes.
- Stream of conciousness writing is interesting, although not as structured.
- Let's see if I get used to writing this, or do it with enough frequency.
- A haiku I wrote when I first came to San Diego:
San Diego, clothed in summer mist, and the Sun peeking through the veilSomehow this place reminded me of home (Perú), a place to rest and think after 7 years of a hectic pace in New York.