Spent tuesday evening working on my gb patch to take into account the things Ravi asked me to do. I finally got that done (I hope) and sent it off to Ravi. I also spent a bit of time trying to get gb to build from cvs (unsuccesfully) and trying to get an mp3 encoder to work (by fooling it into thinking that I had an older version of a library installed - sym linking the old name to the new lib, probably not a real good idea). Now happily ripping (using grip) and encoding some new cd tracks - Joe Strummer and the Mescaleroes - global a go go - at the moment, good album.
My dad should be coming over tonight to help finish off my new machine room, just a few bookshelves to go up and new curtain rail etc. Soon I'll be able to use my computers in the mornings, before work - I can't at the moment as the sun is way too bright with no curtains.