i played golf today. i think it's been over 2 years since i've done so. unfortunately i haven't lost a step; i've just never been very good at this blasted game. i don't know how many years i've been doing it, but i've never really figured out what was holding me back from scoring well. either way it was a great day and i enjoyed myself thoroughly. maybe i can get back into it this summer and play regularly.
school is over now, and not a moment too soon. at the time of last measurement, my motivation, on a scale from 1-10, was somewhere near 6.12E-23. grades?!? who knows. who cares? probably many people, but i am not one of them. if college is going to be like 4 more years of highschool, then this summer is going to be like one of those summers, too.
here are the tracks and albums i'm listening to this week:
- Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night (Timo Maas Mix)
- Green Velvet - Flash (Timo Maas Mix)
- Kitty Bronx - Solid Feet
- John Digweed - Global Underground Los Angeles CD 1
- the whole Global Underground Nu Breed Series, especially Steve Lawler and Anthony Pappa
- Dave Ralph - Love Parade
- Ian Pooley - 900 Degrees Remix lp's 1 and 2
- DJ Montana - Defloration