Last saturday I went to ross's for his leaving party, it was great, even though the music wasn't quite to my taste :)
Attempted to document the entire junkbuster sourcecode, this involved printing it out (over 50pages), going through it and hand annotating it, Ankh on #gnome helped me out with some of the more obscure variable names, anyway, to cut it short, I pretty much understand how it works and it is now just a matter of switching it over to glib/libxml. Expect a 0.1 release soon :)
On the techbot front, I have not done much, although I added a file_exists() function (I know I could have used g_file_exists(), but that would have meant linking with libgnome and creating another dependancy, no thanks!). Also, I am working on adding a function for clean exit from CTRL+C.
Furthermore, I managed to get a "Java in a Nutshell" free off my CompSci teacher, it's a good book, especially for those with a background in C, it explains the language well and I am looking forward to learning it.