7 Jun 2007 hub   » (Master)

... solved

I went ahead and solved the problem on my own with planet OpenOffice.org: I changed the RSS template files to escape their content. I don't know why the behaviour is different between two Python installation, and actually I don't wanna know ;-)

It looks like grep is still one of my best friends.

People aggregating the planet should no longer have issue. Sorry for the mess.

Syndicated 2007-06-07 16:26:42 from Diary of a CrazyFrench

Latest blog entries     Older blog entries

New Advogato Features

New HTML Parser: The long-awaited libxml2 based HTML parser code is live. It needs further work but already handles most markup better than the original parser.

Keep up with the latest Advogato features by reading the Advogato status blog.

If you're a C programmer with some spare time, take a look at the mod_virgule project page and help us with one of the tasks on the ToDo list!