Last night I cut over the Mailing list archive to AxKit which is a mod_perl based XML/XSL-T system that will replace the old Cocoon setup that was giving us JVM Memory issues (not to mention the java 1.3 bugs I ran into).
I also fixed a bug in the code when e-mail was PGP Signed and was a multipart message. Things so far seem to be running pretty good and will allow me to concentrate more on getting the software more mature. I have had some requests by folks to have the code available for use in their projects. This is definately something I am interested in I just need to determine the right way to go about doing this and will provide you with an update when the code is actually available.