Wow, this has been a very successful weekend so far. I started to work on criawips again this week (motivated by the engagement of the other contributors) and see what I did. I have had three local development trees on my machine, so I went ahead, fininshed the new debugging code (#1), checked it in, finished the rendering re-organization (#2), check it in too and I have been looking for a bug in my tree dedicated to the reintroduction of glade for the main window (#3). The bug got squashed, the code checked in and I have only one development tree (aka HEAD).
In the meantime Ezequiel made some progress on the save operation which is pretty cool, though it showed up a bug in libgsf which has been fixed in CVS. Unfortunately Jody just released a new libgsf version some days ago (including the "gsf gnomevfs can follow symlinks" patch), so I will wait for the next release to depend on.
Unfortunately I realized that my gdb on the Powerbook (Ubuntu Hoary) is broken, I should provide a bug report for this. First I thought that it might have been some broken memory stuff, but a reboot (the first one for 24 days) did fix only other issues.
Now it's time to relax because I had a very hard day, hacking to 3am, sleeping to 8am, doing sports, hacking, going to bed now.