Wow, David and I finally got our asses up to start hacking seriously on our little game project for the university. Although today was mostly wasted by getting eclipse installed on shaun (my desktop barebone system) and getting Java 1.4 installed on gromit (Apple Powerbook) which was quite hard until I found Java 1.4 compiled for PPC by IBM (someone should tell them that "pSeries" is not very helpful for non IBM customers).
Today I started to check out why the criawips bug that strider found two days ago. I got at it, hunted it and killed that nasty bug (don't trust one line fixes, they tend to break whole applications).
Later I started to go on clearing my criawips 0.1.0 todo list. My next stop is much refactoring to get the handling of some internal classes more flexible and to reduce the code size by merging two classes. I think this can be done until the weekend (days are for university this week). I'd love to spend the weekend creating my rendering class which is supposed to be used by the SlideEditor (the nice working thing in the main window) and by the SlideShow (the fancy thing that needs to be fixed until LWE in Frankfurt for me to have my GNOME talk there); this one's also supposed to kill huge amounts of duplicated code and to reintroduce a working SlideShow.